Ayuda en Español
Aide en français
Guía de transcripción
Guide de transcription
Finish or Finnish?
An "n" can make the difference and your text can mean something completely different if you use the incorrect word. Let's see what they mean.
It means "An end", the end of anything.
- It will have a glossy finish. (The result of a finishing process)
- This winter season has snowed from start to finish! (The end of something)
It means "to complete something".
- I will finish the report when I get home.
- The meeting finished an hour earlier.
- They will finish the project next month.
It means "Of or pertaining to Finland" and also can make reference to the Finnish language.
- The new employee speaks Finnish.
- Do the Finnish speak English?