English - Support
Guide to complete tasks
Português - Suporte
Atexto Human API
During the flight reservation process, the client can choose seats, which can be window, middle, or aisle. The client can also request a special seat.
Most common terms:
- Window: A seat located next to the window.
- Middle: A seat located between two other seats.
- Aisle: A seat located next to the aisle.
- Extra legroom: A special seat, with more room for legs.
- Do you prefer window or aisle?
- Your seat will be assigned at the airport.
Remember: You must transcribe literally what the person said, never what was supposed to say.