Ayuda en Español
Aide en français
Guía de transcripción
Guide de transcription
During the flight reservation process, the client can choose seats, which can be window, middle or aisle. The client can also request a special seat.
Most common terms:
- Window: A seat located next to the window.
- Middle: A seat located between two other seats.
- Aisle: A seat located next to the aisle.
- Extra legroom: A special seat, with more room for legs.
- Do you prefer window or aisle?
- Your seat will be assigned at the airport.
Remember: You must transcribe literal what the person said, never what was supposed to say.