When you begin to complete these tasks, two cases will be presented:
1. You will receive a phone call to start recording.
To complete these tasks, we will call you by phone at the number you indicate, do not worry, we manage the cost of the call, so you will not be charged anything to receive it. Click here to learn more.
2. You will record directly from your computer.
To complete these tasks you need a computer with a built-in microphone or an external microphone connected to your computer. Click here to learn more.
If this is the first time you're completing these tasks, you will be asked to provide the country you live in and your phone number.
After answering the call, you will see a prompt on the screen that you must repeat.
You should speak using a neutral tone of voice.
You should be in a quiet place, where no background noise can be heard.
Examples of how to correctly complete a task
Suppose you are given the following prompt: "Repeat the following sentence: The credit card number is 0401235214578."
This is the correct response:
"The credit card number is 0401235214578"
It would be incorrect to change the sentence in your response:
"I'm trying to make an online purchase, but my card was declined. The credit card number is 0401235214578"
"I want to report a stolen credit card. The number is 0401235214578"
It's incorrect to:
- Answer in a fake voice as if you were a presenter. Speak in a normal tone.
- Respond in your own words, or change the prompt when repeating it.
⚠️ When you complete "Repeat out loud" tasks wait 3 seconds before and after speaking and then click "Next" or "Finish"⚠️
Start tasking today! Login here
How much will I be paid to complete the task?
Each task may be worth a different amount. We will let you know about the payments for available tasks by email or through our community!
Will I be charged for the call?
No, we take care of the cost of the call, so it won't cost you anything to receive it.
I made a mistake when recording. Can I do it again?
Of course! You can click the repeat button as many times as you need to.
I didn't have time to read the prompt, and the recording already started. What do I do?
- If the task is recorded from the microphone of your computer, you will have no limits, you can repeat each prompt as many times as necessary.
- If the task is recorded via phone call, you will be limited to 2 attempts per prompt. Read more.